About the TiE Young Entrepreneurs Program
The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE) conductsTYE (TiE Young Entrepreneurs), a global program for school students, classes 9 – 12. Through this program, TiE, a global not-for-profit organization devoted to the advancement of entrepreneurship, is fostering Entrepreneurship among the youth at an early age.
The program consists of 2 months of class room sessions (Sunday, 1/2 day) on Entrepreneurship & Leadership and various aspects of setting up and running a successful business venture. The classes are conducted by professionals and successful entrepreneurs. The students then brainstorm a business idea and prepare a plan for a Business Plan Competition under the guidance of an assigned a mentor who is a CEO/ senior professional from the industry. The winners then compete globally at the US competition.
- Classes @ IIT Kanpur for 7-8 Sundays
- Classes conducted by entrepreneurs
- Case studies conducted by Business School Professors
- The winning team competes in the TYE Global competition in USA
- Award for Winners -Around 1 lkh Cash
- $15000 worth of cash and kind awards for global winners.